Sunday, May 1, 2011

Innocence, Honesty, Trust & Love ...

These are the virtues which you rarely find these days ... These are derogated qualities which everybody appreciates hypocritically in others but never considers important when comes to judging self ... they say "oh these are bullshit ... and you cannot survive by these ..."

  • Innocence - Even the kids do not have it these days ... the parents think that suddenly kids have become very very smart over one generation ... Well I doubt it seriously!
  • Honesty - Haah! ...What did you say?
  • Trust - My mother said "Never trust a stranger"... I learnt slowly "Never trust a human ... trust a cobra instead"... But why ? Are n't we humans the civilized ones ...
  • Love - This is the best ever thing that happens to me whenever it happens ... I feel lost in a paradise and feel the divine presence upon me ... But this is another jibed upon emotion these days ... The whole human-made system forces you to start figuring out the long arduous tunnel without light at the end..

What I feel deep inside is that satan has been awakened in all of us at every level ... and this is definitely a doomsday scenario at the micro level...which of course has repercussions at every higher level...

No comments: